Wednesday 2 November 2016

LUSH Haul - Halloween & Christmas 2016


Guess who's back.. back back  back again... 

Tis I, and I haven't returned empty handed. My travels to the UK consisted of a few things. Freezing my boobs off, food and numerous shopping trips - yay! I'd been really looking forward to stocking up on some seasonal LUSH goodies because;

A) I'm all about that glitter bath life and

B) The seasonal LUSH products are my absolute faves.

So, much consideration and a small fortune later, here's what I bought:

LUSH Haul - Halloween & Christmas 2016
LUSH Haul - Halloween & Christmas 2016

Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb - I see these peppery scented bath bombs floating around every year and yet I've NEVER tried one! *gasp* I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about the way these smell but I'm guessing they're much-loved for a reason. 

Pumpkin Bath Bomb - For a Halloween bath bomb... how could you not? The scent doesn't scream pumpkin to me and I definitely get more of a citrusy vibe but we shall see how this one fizzes. 

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - This is an old favourite of mine. If the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar got tarted up for a Christmas party, it would be Candy Mountain. The scent is the same but there's the added extra of white swirls and sparkle. 

LUSH Haul - Halloween & Christmas 2016

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar - Glittery, pumpkin-shaped, smells like fruit salad sweets. What more could you want?

Mistletoe Bath Bomb - Looks pretty, has a slight, 'old lady perfume' scent. Again, we'll see how this one fizzes. 

Northern Lights Bath Bomb - I bought this bath bomb a few years ago and loved it. I'm glad they've changed the design as I know there were quite a lot of issues with them snapping and breaking. 

Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar - Smells like candy floss. Looks adorable. I think these would make lovely Christmas gifts. 

Snow Fairy Shower Gel - An absolute must at this time of year. I live, breathe, eat and sleep for this shower gel. Too much?

Snow Fairy Body Conditioner - Okay, this was right at the top of my LUSH wishlist. I adore the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, so when I heard that a Snow Fairy version would be released this year, I knew I'd need it. It's pink, has a slight shimmer running through it and smells like a sugar lover's dream. Hurrah!

Have you tried any of this year's seasonal LUSH products or do you have your heart set on anything in particular? What are your thoughts on the products I've mentioned? Let me know what you think in the comment section below. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig