Wednesday 16 August 2017

Brand New Saint Laurent Handbag Reveal


*Takes a deep breathe and tries not to squeal*

Guys, I went and did it. I bought myself a brand new, Saint Laurent bag whilst I was back in the U.K. and I could not be happier about it. 

Saint Laurent Handbag Reveal Blog Post / Life in Excess Blog

Let's backtrack. Way back last year, I bought a Givenchy Antigona bag (see here) It's a bag that I've always fawned over. I love its classic design and shape; however, I stupidly opted for the 'Medium' (the largest size) which in reality, was far too big, and heavy, for me to carry and use on a day-to-day basis. Pretty shortly after I bought it, I knew I was going to sell it and put the money towards something that would better suit me and my lifestyle. 

So, this is where we are... I feel like we should have some sort of drum roll. 

After much deliberation and many hours of dragging my poor husband around the shopping malls, I opted for the Saint Laurent Monogram Chain Wallet in Pale Blush Textured Matalasse Leather with Silver Hardware.  

Saint Laurent Monogram Chain Wallet in Pale Blush Textured Matalasse Leather with Silver Hardware. / Life in Excess Blog
Saint Laurent Monogram Chain Wallet in Pale Blush Textured Matalasse Leather with Silver Hardware. / Life in Excess Blog
Saint Laurent Monogram Chain Wallet in Pale Blush Textured Matalasse Leather with Silver Hardware. / Life in Excess Blog

I knew I wanted a bag that was suitable to wear in the evening - the chain is detachable so the bag can be worn both as a clutch and as a crossbody, and I really wanted a light pink colour because it's a colour that fits in well with my wardrobe. I own several high street bags in a very similar shade of pink so I was confident it would work well with my style. 

In my eyes, it's an absolutely beautiful bag and I can't wait to start wearing it.  

Let me know what you think of my choice - was it what you guessed? Also, let me know if you would like a full review including where I purchased, my thoughts after using it and styling/modelling shots.  Your opinions and suggestions are always greatly appreciated. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig