Tuesday 29 April 2014

Shopping sins!

How is it that I can't seem to go anywhere without inadvertently stumbling into a few shops and walking away with STUFF?!

Sigh...

The weekend just gone saw us in the beautiful city of Helsinki. I will do another post soon on what I got up to on my visit but right now it's a quickie as I'm looking after a sick piggy. I'm sidetracking, anyway... My other half suggested we nip to the shops for a quick visit so that he could buy himself a 'summer' jacket, and whilst walking down the high street, I gave quite an admiral speech about the fact that I wasn't going to shop because I am keen on saving and that I didn't really need anything anyway. 

Well, as you can imagine that lasted a whole of 5 minutes and I ended up walking away with this lovely necklace from a little shop called Glitter and the same Zara trousers from my earlier post , in pale pink! 

I'm beyond help! 

The offending items:

                                               

                                     

                                     

Is anyone else a sucker for shopping and how do you attempt to resist the urge?

Kirsty xx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Thank you very much Nessa! :)

    I will be sure to check out your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig