Thursday 10 July 2014

Bows, bows and more bows!

Boys and girls, feast your eyes upon these absolute beauts! If I could, I would inset several of those little, love-eyed emojis as that would perhaps come close to how I feel at this particular moment. 
There I was, minding my own business, browsing the ASOS website for some shopping inspiration, when I stumbled across these gorgeous creations. I'm not going to lie, a small squeal may have escaped my mouth. Either that, or my guinea pigs were equally blown away by these bow-tiful, (yes, I went there) bags and purses. 

Here come the links if you fancy getting your hands on them:
Satchel
Purse
Satchel
Purse
Satchel
Purse
Is it wrong to buy one in every colour?
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love the lilac one. I'd defo buy that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how adorable these are! I love the lilac one the most!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the lilac is my fave too... They're so pretty! xx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig