Monday 16 May 2016

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner


I'm a little a lot in love with this conditioning, body moisturiser from LUSH. Rose Jam/Pearl massage bar fans take note. This has the same, sweet floral scent that I could happily slather myself in daily. It's rammed full of skin-friendly ingredients and nourishing oils.

But a wash off body conditioner?

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner Review, Life in Excess Blog

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner Review, Life in Excess Blog

I'll admit, when I received this I was skeptical about how well it would work. You apply it to wet skin, just like you would a hair conditioner. Massage it in and then rinse it off before patting yourself dry with a towel. 

But surely that's just going to wash the good stuff away?

Yes. my thoughts exactly but upon first use I was pleasantly surprised. The conditioner itself is a rich cream that feels thick and heavy yet applies smoothly and is easy to massage in. After rinsing, you're left with an almost oil-like film on the skin, which although sounds less than desirable, actually leaves your skin feeling really nourished and soft. 

The scent, whilst not being overpoweringly floral, is enough that it lingers on the skin for a couple of hours after application making it the ideal conditioning lotion to use before a night out, (hello silky soft legs!)

The combination of argan oil, rose petals, vitamin E, shea and cocoa butters (to name but a few) is perfect for tackling dry skin conditions. I went through a particularly rough patch with my skin several weeks ago and this has worked wonders for me - I couldn't recommend it more.

If you're looking to treat your skin or fancy adding a quick and easy moisturising step to your skin care routine then head down to your local LUSH store and give this pot a sniff - I promise you, you won't be disappointed! 

Have you tried the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner from LUSH? Does this sound like a product that you would love/use/sell a kidney for?

I was gifted this product at a LUSH store event that I attended however all opinions are 100% honest and my own - If I wouldn't go out and repurchase this myself, I wouldn't recommend it to you guys! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig