Friday 20 June 2014

Big news!


Today's post has taken a big, fat back seat as I have some ridiculously exciting news! Okay, it may only be majorly exciting for me, but who cares? I'm absolutely over. the. moon! I went and got myself a fantabulous, brand-spanking, new blog design thanks to the amazing Sarah at Trisarahtops Smiles Designs, (Link

It's a huge step up from what I had previously and I'm chuffed to bits with it. I'm going to spend the rest of the day stalking my own blog like an absolute nutcase, but hey, who's judging right? I really hope that you crazy bunch enjoy it as much as I am currently doing and please feel free to let me know what you think! 

Meanwhile, I'm going to jump up and down on my couch a tad more... 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig