Saturday 7 June 2014

Perfect pastels...




I'm a HUGE lover of pastel colours for nails, especially in summer! Check out these gorgeous shades from Barry M.



Blue Moon
I'm a big fan of this colour. It reminds me of Blu tack and I'm okay with that. One coat is definitely not enough, so apply two generous coats for a decent colour.




Lemon Ice Cream
Yellow nails are doing the rounds for Spring/Summer. I'm still slightly on the fence about the trend in general; although I don't think this particular shade of yellow is too, in-your-face, hello canary! Again, two coats applied here.




Peach Melba
This is probably one of my favourite, goes with anything shades. It's good for toes too! It's a lovely peachy colour, hence the name and it looks really good with a tan. Standard, two coats.



To shop the Barry M collection click here.

Kirsty xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. hiya lovely loved reading this post, I nominated you for the Liebster award, heres the post

    http://gurlsandpearls.blogspot...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! I just had a read of your post and as soon as I get a minute, I will get to it!!

      xx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig