Thursday 27 November 2014

Still not over Makeup Revolution!


Feast your make up hungry eyes on this lovely lot, isn't it a sight? 

I shall spare you the usual 'cheap as chips/blogger fave/new kid on the block' spiel as I've proclaimed my love for Makeup Revolution more times on this blog than your average One Direction fan tweets about Harry Styles' floppy mop. With my *cough* super accurate maths skills *cough* I count sixteen products, and I bet you wouldn't believe me if I told you that I got my paws on this bunch of goodness for less than £50. Seriously. I even had enough change for a hot chocolate. Could you want for anything more?

I can't wait to start getting stuck in to everything and I will pop the reviews up online as I go so watch this space! 

Is there anything you're dying to try from the Makeup Revolution range or do you have any firm faves from the makeup moguls? 
Share:

8 comments

  1. What an awesome haul! I'm really excited to see how you go with all of those products, the eye shadow especially -- I bought a heap last month and I've only had the opportunity to start playing now! I reckon I spent maybe just a touch more than you and I got like nine eye shadow palettes -- we are winning! I can't wait to see your reviews, it may just tempt me to buy some more!

    Sarah xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we are definitely winning Sarah! Nine eye shadow palettes, that's impressive! I'll be keeping an eye out for any reviews you have going up too. xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow I'm very jealous! Really loving Makeup Revolution at the moment! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a great brand. Love how affordable and accessible they are to everyone. xxx

      Delete
  3. WOW such an amazing haul, love it!! I still can't believe the price for the quality of the products, I'm loving their brow and eye palette sets currently! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of their products could easily sell for double the price. I haven't tried the brow palettes before but I managed to pick up a brow pen so I'm looking forward to giving that a whirl. Thanks for commenting lovely xxx

      Delete
  4. You got some good things! I want their new blush palette but it's never in stock here. I'm going to have to grab it all online x

    tmzn loves | beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kinda regretting not picking up the blush palette after seeing all of the great reviews. If truth be told, I'm not a huge blusher fan, particularly when it comes to the more, 'out there' shades and I felt that I wouldn't wear the majority of the shades in the palette; however they are very pretty when swatched. Hope you managed to get your hands on it soon and I'd love to read your thoughts xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig