Monday 3 November 2014

Wish list #2


What do we have here guys? It's another wish list chock full of goodies that I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on! (You can check out my first wish list right here.) I've actually been running low on a few make up essentials recently, particularly mascara and foundation; however I've been saving myself from the astronomical Finnish prices and waiting to stock up at Duty Free and when I'm back home in the UK at the end of November. 

Here's what I'm currently lusting after:

1. Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara - Recently, I've ran my MAC Opulash into the ground and my Benefit They're Real is on its last legs. I've heard several rave reviews of the Clinique mascara range so I'm definitely going to pick this one up and give it a whirl. 

2. NO7. Pop and Glow Cream Blush in Mango Sorbet - Chunky blush sticks are everywhere these days and I've been trying to find a shade I love that won't break the bank balance. Cue the NO7. Pop and Glow Blush Stick in Mango Sorbet. A gorgeous coral colour that just screams, put me on your face!

3. Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation - I have been waiting for what seems like a lifetime to pick this up from Duty Free. Now that I'm no longer living in sunnier climes, I'm desperately in need of a paler foundation. After receiving a sample of this from my local beauty counter, it's safe to say I'm head over heels. Hello flawless skin! An absolute must-buy for me. 

4. Kiehl's Over-Night Biological Peel - Okay, this one sounds a tad extreme but I've read a tonne of great reviews on this little miracle product and I need to get my mitts on it. My skin is being a grade A asshole lately, think tiny, under the skin bumps, A.K.A the bane of my life, so I have high hopes for this one. It exfoliates skin, removing dead skin cells and evens out skin tone. Yes please Kiehl's. 

5. Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencils - Dubbed as a bit of a NARS dupe, I've been searching high and low for these lip pencils in Finland and I've come to the conclusion that they haven't been released here yet. I'm hoping I can track these down in the UK soon. I'll take Berry Much and Red Essential please. 

6. Viktor and Rolf Bon Bon Perfume - I'm a little late to the party with this one; however I did manage to catch a whiff of this the other week and it's safe to say, I'm sold! It's a gorgeous, sweet, feminine scent and that bottle... I've popped this beauty on my Christmas list so here's hoping Santa gets the memo. 

What beauty items have you currently been lusting after and have you tried any of my wish list picks? 
Share:

6 comments

  1. I definitely recommend Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencils, pretty amazing and so affordable. I also have my eye set on the new Viktor & Rolf frangrance, it's just the perfect sweet scent for me. Maybe I will splurge in duty free on the way home for Christmas x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that I've not been able to find the lip pencils anywhere! I definitely need to scour the shops for them when I'm back in the UK. Heard so many great reviews of them! Thanks for commenting Alina xxx

      Delete
  2. Even though the Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation is probably not ideal for my skin type (oily-combo), it looks so good on everyone I've seen wear it that I am thinking I need to test it out myself! Great pics, Kirsty!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimmy. I think the foundation is worth a sample; however it does give quite a dewy finish. I have fairly normal to dry skin so it works well for me xxx

      Delete
  3. Great post! I hope the maybelline pencils come to the States!

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you manage to get your hands on them xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig