Monday 10 November 2014

Stocking Fillers For Her | £10 or Less

stocking fillers, women, stocking fillers for her, christmas, xmas, gifts, christmas gifts

Tis the season to be jolly, tra la la la la, la la la la... Too soon? After spending two Christmases holed up in Qatar where the Christmas build up was, ermmm... Zero! I'm fully indulging myself in all of the festive build up this year. To kick us off, I've rounded up some fantastic, budget-friendly stocking fillers for her. Just don't blame me if a few of these end up in your basket for yourself! 

Wheat Bag Owl - New Look


Ciate Tree Trinket Nail Polish - Ciate

BarryM Natural Glow 2 Shadow and Blush Palette - ASOS


Fairisle Hot Water Bottle - Topshop

Rollerball Perfume - River Island


Floral Notebook - H&M


Mouse Ballet Slippers - George at Asda


Makeup Revolution Contour and Highlight Collection - Superdrug

Embellished Hand Warmers - Tesco


Heart Necklace Bauble - Miss Selfridge

Share:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous picks! I'm a big fan of the Barry M palettes & that owl is adorable! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen :) How cute is the owl!? I want it for myself!! Haha xxx

      Delete
  2. The owl is so cute!

    Check out my Christmas giveaway | http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MUA Revolution set looks like a fantastic deal! Wish I could pick up some of those for my little cousins. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm with you there... I love it when you can get some fab products for a super reasonable price xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig