Monday 17 November 2014

Where I've Been Hiding - Travel Sneak Peek!

Guess who's back... Back again... I can't believe how long it has been since I was last sitting, staring at my laptop screen, ready and raring to go! For the last few weeks I have been gallivanting around Paris and Vietnam with my Nikon Coolpix, (Which is probably a fossil in bloggersville) and my significant other. But now... we are both finally home after a mammoth 30+ hour journey and one lost suitcase to boot. (Yes, not ideal) but even that can't dampen my mood too much as I am so, SO pleased to be back in my comfy pjs, with a cup of tea and some glorious holiday snaps to share with you. Consider this as a bit of a snapshot/sneak peek into my holiday photo album. There will be a whole series of much more detailed posts to come but I couldn't wait that long to give you guys a little taster. Hope you enjoy...











Keep your eyes peeled for more posts on my Parisian/Vietnamese adventures, coming soon! 
Share:

7 comments

  1. wow im jealous! looks like youve seen some amazing things! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/11/mydorothymoment-win-with-dorothy-perkins.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it looks like you have had an amazing time! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Hopefully I'll get uploading more soon. I just have so many photos to sift through ha xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had such an amazing time. Great photos, can't way to hear more all about your adventures x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had an amazing time :) Your pictures are gorgeous that swimming pool looks like heaven, looking forward to seeing some more pictures! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig