Sunday 9 October 2016

All You Need Is Love


Teddy must have done a bad thing or Daisy has had a rough couple of days because she's practically decapitated bae. 

Are we still using bae? 


She's such a butter wouldn't melt sweeheart, 90% of the time but she saves this small piece of inner bitch for her toys. And empty toilet roll tubes, weirdly. 

I'm not sure her latest candid snap from daycare does her justice though. 

All You Need Is Love - Life in Excess Blog

If that's not major R.B.F. (resting bitch face) then I really don't know what is. 

Anyway, I've been wanting to sit down and write a chatty post for a couple of weeks but I have absolutely zilch of interest going on. 

My orchid has been flowerless now for nigh on five months and I'm inclined to believe that I killed it. I think it's time to let go. Especially as that's the first thing guests are greeted with when they enter my home. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all about that minimalism vibe but a couple of twigs in a pot doesn't a houseplant make. 

Recently, I've been doing some blog, soul searching - which sounds deep and meaningful but really translates as, 'I've had zero inspiration so I started faffing with my format' SO there's every chance I'll be showcasing a swanky new blog design as you're sitting here reading this - oo er! 

I'm not entirely sure if producing decent content and having a jig of the ol' layout go hand in hand but one can hope. If not, I'm resorting to wine and spamming you with pictures of my pets until I get. shit. done! 

It doesn't help that mine and Scott's lives are very much up in the air at the moment with living/work situations. Long story short, we're homeless in just under a month and due to work circumstances, we're currently in an apartment black hole, unable to sign a new lease or extend our current lease for the amount of time that we need. *SIGH* 

Instead of sitting down and handling the adult things, Scott and I went wine-tasting instead, because all you really need is love, and wine is pretty much up there with things my heart beats for. 

We had tapas and cheese and a slightly fuzzy head the next morning but hey, all good things come at a price.

Okay, I'm waffling. I should probably do something productive - like wash my hair because it's been an unthinkable number of days and I'm not sure how much more, dry shampoo can suck out of me. Ha - I always treat you guys to the best side of me, don't I. Hope you all have a wonderfully productive and fabulous day - and if you want to leave me a whole bunch of blog post ideas in a comment below, I will love you x4000. 

I kid.

Well, not really. 

All You Need Is Love - Life in Excess Blog
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig