Tuesday 22 September 2015

My Current Favourite Scent

Way back sometime in August, I published an up to date Beauty Wish List, rammed with products that I was absolutely desperate to get my mitts on. Over the last few weeks, I've been scoring them off my list as I've been picking them up and a couple of weeks ago, whilst passing through Duty Free in Manchester airport, I finally got my hands on the incredible Le Jardin De Monsieur Li fragrance from Hermes. 

Hermes Le Jardin De Monsieur Li Fragrance

I absolutely LOVE this stuff. As I mentioned in my previous post, it was through a sample bottle that I fell head over heels. It's a scent that's designed to be shared, and sells itself on being a unisex fragrance. It's weird, because I feel like this is such a fresh but feminine scent, yet I also love the way it smells on Scott too. This definitely works at being a unisex fragrance, the only problem being that we've already had a few disagreements over whose turn it is to wear it!

I would make an attempt at describing Le Jardin De Monsieur Li to you guys, but the best I can really come up with is nice, clean and fresh - not very groundbreaking! I don't speak scent. However, I can read, and according to their website, Hermes describe this fragrance as being inspired by a Chinese garden. Having not visited China I'm not really sure where I stand with that one, however they do go on to throw 'smelly words' around like, jasmine, plum trees, kumquats, giant bamboo and wet stones. If you can make sense of that lot, you need a medal. All I know is that if you haven't considered any of the Hermes fragrances before, (I hadn't) then you need to pick them up and give them a sniff. I absolutely could not recommend this fragrance any more!

Have you ever tried a fragrance from Hermes? Does this scent sound like something you would wear?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig