Monday 14 September 2015

So... I Got Married!

I always want to start these type of posts with a little, 'Guess who's back... back again' rap but I'm figuring it's no longer acceptable when you've already done it three or four times. I need to find some new material. 

Anyway...

I'M HERE and more importantly, I'M MARRIED! I didn't bottle it and Scott didn't ditch me at the alter. *woohoo*

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing and I can't wait to share all of the deets with you guys. The weather was uncharacteristically sunny for Scotland and nobody said the wrong name at the crucial moment, well, except our celebrant but that's another story for another day - all in all, a resounding success! I'm planning to put together a whole host of wedding posts, but for now, you'll have to make do with some of the snaps that I've pilfered from my friends' Facebook pages. Don't tell me I'm not good to you guys!


I'm actually dying to receive our official wedding photographs as both Scott and I have so few pictures from our day. It's such a cliche but it really does fly by. In the meantime, I'm going to jump back into blogging with both feet and start where I left off nearly two months ago!! You can expect it to be business as usual around these parts, thank you all for your patience and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

Much love
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig