Monday 29 December 2014

What I got for Christmas - 2014




Oh my... It feels like a millennium since I last sat down at my laptop and bashed out a blog post. How are we all? I can't believe that Christmas has been and gone for another year. In case you're wondering why I've been radio silent these last few days, it's been down to the fact that Scott and I have had our families over to Finland for Christmas and we've been holed up in holiday villas, drinking ridiculous amounts of alcohol and trying to survive a flu-like cold that has taken us all by storm. I suppose it wouldn't be Christmas if someone wasn't sick. 

Anyway... on to why we're here. I thought I'd give you a little peek at some of the lovely things that I was given for Christmas. I know that there's a touch of controversy over these types of posts, but personally, I'm dying to see what everyone got. Yes, because I'm nosy. So here goes...




Has there been a more beautifully packaged gift set ever made? Viktor & Rolf nailed this one for me.


White Company - Seychelles is my all-time favourite home scent and I was so chuffed to receive these. 





One of my gifts was this hanger for my wedding dress, (when I finally pick one) 


I also received a personalised pink diary which will hopefully help me to be more organised during the new year, some adorable, fleecy penguin pjs which are currently gracing my body as we speak, a lovely little Ted Baker jewellery case, some Avon mascara that I'm intrigued to try out, a clip on iPhone lens and other little bits and pieces too. Unfortunately, one of my gifts from Scott, (a NARS blusher set) didn't turn up in the post. Damn you postal service! Regardless, I am over the moon with the gorgeous gifts that I received this year and even happier that I got to spend it with our families together for the first time. 

What did Father Christmas bring you this year? 
Share:

21 comments

  1. Those penguin pj's are adorable!! Looks like you got some amazing presents :) love the wedding dress hanger too! Hopefully you'll find the perfect dress to hang on it soon! :)

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely... The penguin pjs are so cosy!! Fingers crossed about the dress!!! xxx

      Delete
  2. You got some lovely gifts, love the pjs! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hope you had a lovely Christmas xxx

      Delete
  3. You got some amazing things.
    I love the MK
    xxx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jemma... Hope you had a great Christmas xxx

      Delete
  4. That hangar is adorable! What a sweet friend. :o)

    V
    Life+1

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so many beautiful things lady!! I have the Nina Ricci perfume and its gorgeous, and how stunning is the bottle it comes in? I hope you had a lovely time :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... The Nina Ricci perfume is great. As soon as I sampled it, I knew it had to go on my Christmas wish list. Hope you had a lovely Christmas xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the wedding dress hanger! It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That penguin is so adorable! You got so many nice things <3

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some beautiful things, the wedding dress hanger is so thoughtful and such a good keepsake! The Bon Bon packaging looks so nice too,I need to smell this! x
    Through New Eyes | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Oh you need to give it a sniff! It's a gorgeous, girly scent... I love it! Plus that packaging... xxx

      Delete
  9. You got some lovely presents. I love the Seichelles scent as well. I have the shower gel and body lotion and it's amazing! x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely.. You have great taste! Seychelles is the best. Hope you've had a great Christmas xxx

      Delete
  10. I also got the Viktor & Rolf Bonbon set, it's so gorgeous isn't it. That MK clutch looks stunning! Hope you've had a lovely Christmas & wishing you an amazing new year x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a perfect Christmas set... They did a great job with the packaging! Hope you've had a fab one lovely and wishing you all the best for the new year! xxx

      Delete
  11. Ted baker makeup bag looks so cute!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig