Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!


I googled festive the other day and this was one of the first few images that came up in the results. The only explanation is that Google has remembered the 136573 times that I have searched for piggy pictures and thought they'd save me the hassle this time. I'd say how thoughtful of them but I feel ever so slightly like they're trying to tell me something... something probably along the lines of, 'get a life you sad, guinea pig, crazed lady.' Bastards. 

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! Another one bites the dust. I'm still reeling at how swiftly they come around each year. I hope the big chap in red has hooked you up with some serious presents, (even those of you on the naughty list! Shhh, we don't judge here!) As you're reading this, I'll probably be slumped in a corner somewhere, exhausted from excess merriment and in a sugar-induced coma that will have me shaking involuntarily for about a week. This will also be the first year that Scott and I have cooked Christmas dinner together so you're either in luck for some seriously drool-worthy pictures on Instagram or several streaming tear emojis on Twitter... My bet's on Twitter, so keep your eyes peeled there. 

I hope that you're having a fantastic day, wherever in the world you may be and if you don't celebrate Christmas, then normal service will resume shortly. But first, someone hand me another Bucks Fizz and a bucket of tinsel! See you on the other side everyone! 
P.S. If someone can show me how to get Hamish and Ralph to pose like that picture above, my year will be made!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Merry Christmas Kirsty! I hope you had a nice one. Bea xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas lovely... Hope you've had a great one! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig