Wednesday 31 December 2014

Life Through A Lens #1

After much consideration, i.e, sitting on my settee daydreaming at 3:30am, unable to sleep, I decided that I would create a blog series of sorts. Every now and again, I've shared some snapshots from my Instagram account, right here on the pages of my blog. I was planning on throwing out another post, packed with pictures when I thought it would be fun to create something a bit more organised, which if you know me at all, goes very much against the grain of my existence, but one can try I guess. 

So what's the score? Basically, once a month I'll be throwing together a bunch of my favourite photographs, from Instagram, Twitter or ones I've been hiding away in my phone's camera roll; and publishing them on my little space of the interweb for strangers to ponder over. As we're pretty much into the back end of December and 2014 is drawing to a close, I thought I would kick off 'Life Through A Lens' with a look back at some of my favourite photographs of the year. 

Without further ado...











Here's to 2015 and many more photo memories... Look out for my next, Life Through A Lens post in January! 
Share:

1 comment

  1. i love this... all the best idea come at 3 am haha! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/12/my-new-years-resolution.html xx

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig