Thursday 12 February 2015

Let's Play A Game


Blogger's block is a real thing people. I've been sitting here, semi-hungover and scraping the dregs of my brain to come up with something worth writing about, but after several failed attempts at being serious, I decided we should just play a game instead. 

Here are the rules:

I will give you two completely unrelated words/objects and you have to find the link/s between the two words and explain your reasoning. 

For example...

Grass and Rolling Pin

Here's my reasoning...

Grass is a plant - wheat is also a plant - you can use wheat to make flour - flour is used to make pastry - pastry can be rolled out with a rolling pin. 

Voila! 

My reasoning is extremely basic so as just to give you an idea of what you need to do.

You earn extra points, the wackier your justifications are and I'll feature the best answers in a follow-up post, so make sure you leave your name and blog link. 

Here are the words you can choose from, (Feel free to attempt more than one):

Firework and Chewing Gum

Castle and Potato

Sheep and Umbrella

Egg and Tightrope

Spoon and Dictionary


Happy gaming! 


Share:

7 comments

  1. An egg is a liquid in a shell -- if you drop it, it breaks and splatters -- the further it falls, the worse the mess -- much like a person who falls off a very high tightrope .... okay that's the best I could come up with.
    It's actually a really hard game, haha!
    You would definitely be a great person to have around during along car or bus journey :)
    x tink x
    allabouttink.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, great effort!! I like your thinking x

      Delete
    2. Haha, great effort!! I like your thinking x

      Delete
  2. Hmmm.. this is definitely a hard game! Ok I'm going with Firework and Chewing Gum. What links the two is that when you use them, they both get bigger and expand. When you chew gum it becomes bigger, when you let off a firework it also becomes bigger. Lol - hope that works!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A spoon is used for eating - eating is a necessary part of daily life – functioning in your daily life requires some basic knowledge – basic knowledge includes, reading, writing, math and spelling – if you can’t spell get a dictionary! (spell check not allowed)

    I hope I didn't misspell anything there. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Great job Kimmy, I knew I could rely on you! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig