Saturday 28 February 2015

Life Through A Lens #3

It's the last day of February, (how?) which means I'm cutting it fine with this month's Life Through A Lens post. If you missed my previous blog series posts, you can catch all of them right here

February is a short month, but boy has it been busy for Scott and I. We've made some serious headway with the wedding plans as well as fit in a visit back to the UK to catch up with friends and family and stock up on home comforts. Oh, and we even managed to squeeze in baking a cake for Hamish and Ralph!

Without further ado, here's a round up of snaps for you to feast your eyes upon:






To keep up to date with all of my goings on, you can find me at:

Twitter - @ EffortlesslyExc 

Instagram - effortlessly_excessive

Here's to a fun-filled March!

Share:

2 comments

  1. such gorgeous images, you look so beautiful in that first selfie! your make up looks stunning! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/branded-lab-ss15-showcase.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy. My make up in the first selfie is courtesy of an gorgeous makeup artist so I'm afraid I can't take credit for it; although I definitely wish I could! Haha.. Glad you enjoyed the post lovely xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig