Saturday 7 February 2015

High Street Homeware - The Best Of


Recently, I have become slightly infatuated with interior decor and style. I'm putting it down to, 'growing up.' Move to the side polka dot shoes and pink faux fur handbag, there's a new kind of wish list in town. (Okay, the shoes and bag can stay, but we won't tell anyone that!)

I stumbled across the above picture the other day and it made me feel all sorts of swoon. After copious amounts of ooo-ing and ahh-ing, I took to the interwebz to scour out some gorgeous homeware get up that is currently available on the high street. I'll take it all in white! 

H&M Home



Marks & Spencer Home


ASDA Home




Next Home




The Range Home



Share:

10 comments

  1. I love homeware too, so this post is great for me haha. I really love the look of some of the stuff from Marks&Spencer's so may have to go and have a good look there!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I'm obsessed at the minute too! I've made a list of everything I want for my bedroom when I move. Urban Outfitters do some really nice ones too!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I didn't even know they did homeware. Thanks for the heads up. I've become obsessed with stalking interior accounts on Instagram. I can't wait to move back to the UK so I can start stocking up on home goodies xxx

      Delete
  3. The drawer from Next is so adorable! Love all of your picks :)x

    Anu | My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. I'm thinking it would make a lovely storage space for jewellery. Glad you liked the post Anu xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow all of these homeware finds are absolutely beautiful. Honestly, I think I get even more enjoyment out of shopping for homeware then I do shopping for clothes these days!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you... I could spend hours browsing the home sections! xxx

      Delete
  5. In this last period, I'm so into homeware that I actually feel a little bit old sometimes, although I'm 15! Am I supposed to be a homeware girl?!
    Haha
    Sara x
    www.sarapags.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's definitely no shame in being a sucker for homeware. I love it!! xxx

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig