Friday 12 December 2014

Quizmas Party Blogger Competition


What better way to kick start your weekend than with a festive competition - it is the penultimate weekend before Christmas after all. Anyone else more than a little bit excited? *Waves mince pie in the air*

When the lovely Quiz Clothing folk contacted me about the Quizmas Party competition that they were hosting for bloggers, I knew right away that this was something I could really get my glitter polished claws into so I threw on my Christmas jumper and fired up my Micky Bubble CD to get cracking. 

Throwing the ultimate Christmas shindig is the concept here and all you need to do to enter is complete the following sentences... so here goes!

1. The Christmas theme I would have would be... frosted errrything. I'm envisaging whites, silvers and cool grey tones with lashings of fake snow and glitter. I'm going with more is more because there really is no such thing as too much tinsel. Frosted glasses brimming with cloudy lemonade that may or may not contain a splash of gin and snowflake frosted biscuits because, well... food! 

2. One thing every Christmas party needs is... loose trimmings that can be easily obtained to wrap around wrists, ankles, in your hair, around your neck, you name it. Again, more is more. If you don't leave the party partially decorated, you're not doing it right. 

3. The Christmas song I'd put on repeat would be... Okay, I have a confession. This year I have developed an unhealthy obsession with Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano so it would have to be that, over and over. I challenge you to to listen to this and not spend the next few days singing this in your best Spanish accent. (I apologise in advance)


4. The celebrity I would invite would be... Does Olaf the snowman qualify as a celebrity? I'm going to say yes. Get his manager on the phone! 

5. I would kiss... my guinea pigs; Hamish and Ralph under the mistletoe, and then probably my fiance because you know, he'd probably feel a bit left out. Just look at those faces though, nawww...


5. The dress I would wear at the Quizmas party would be... This slinky black number with sparkling silver accessories.

Dress
Earrings
Clutch
Slap on a berry, red lip and a slick of polish and I'd be hot to trot. 

For more information on the Quizmas Party Blogger Competition you can check out all of the deets here. What would your ultimate Christmas party look like? 

Happy Friday everyone!
Share:

4 comments

  1. I would love to attend your party! :) Everything sounds awesome! That dress is just gorgeous! And you know what? My husband is Venezuelan and he loves this song by Jose Feliciano and we listen to it during Christmas time as well. I could totally dance to this song :) lol x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be welcome at my party! We could dance to Feliz Navidad all night long! Haha... Best Christmas Song Ever! xxx

      Delete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! I love your idea about loose trimmings. I've never heard that before. Very clever!!

    V
    Life+1

    ReplyDelete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig