Wednesday 30 September 2015

Life Through A Lens #10

I feel like I say this at the start of every Life Through A Lens post, but... It's that time again! Another month scored off the calendar and only three month left of 2015. Anyone else feel like this year has been a whirlwind? 

Seeing as this is going to be my last Life Through A Lens post brought to you from Finland, I thought I would bend the rules a little and round up a bunch of my favourite snaps from my time in this beautiful country. I hope you don't mind. 

Here goes!

Finland, Travel, Visit Finland

Finland, Travel, Visit Finland

Finland, Travel, Visit Finland

Finland, Travel, Visit Finland

Finland, Travel, Visit Finland

Finland, Travel, Visit Finland

Finland, Travel, Visit Finland
Next months Life Through A Lens post will be coming to you from the UAE - how exciting! If you want to know why, you can check out my, 'Big News' post for all the deets. Also, if you're feeling nostalgic, (I know I am after writing this) make sure you check out my previous posts on the place I've been calling home for the last nineteen months - Finland

Suomi, tulen aina rakastamaan sinua!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig