Wednesday 23 September 2015

New Nip + Fab Glycolic Mask

Okay, disclaimer: I have been meaning to write this post for the longest time so I'm not sure if this product technically classes as new anymore, buuuut a little while ago, Nip + Fab released a few new goodies to their line of skin care products, one of which was the Glycolic Instant Fix Face Mask. I picked up a couple of Nip + Fab skincare products several months ago and was so impressed with them that I knew I had to get my hands on something else from their line.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Instant Fix Mask Review

Nip + Fab Glycolic Instant Fix Mask Review

The Instant Fix mask has a clear gel formula which has a zingy, grapefruit scent (or at least to my untrained nostrils it does!) The gel is relatively thick, but not sticky and applies easily to the face. 

When it comes to exfoliating products, I'm all about the acidic formulas. They sound scary but I much prefer these gentle chemicals to often much harsher facial scrubs. They work perfectly to resurface the skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and minimise the size of pores, leaving skin feeling toned and smooth. Nip + Fab have combined a blend of glycolic and amino acids to create this pore-tightening, skin-friendly face mask.

So, is it any good?

You slap this on your face, wait ten minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. It's quick and easy - no fuss and minimal mess. The mask doesn't tighten on the skin or peel away. I expected it to tingle a little but was surprised to find that it didn't. My skin is pretty sensitive so I was definitely impressed on that front; although when I washed the mask off, I did find my skin to appear a little red in places, but that faded away after several minutes. The touch test proved that my skin did indeed feel squeaky clean, tightened and smooth. It didn't blow me away, but I do think that for the price, this is a really lovely mask from Nip + Fab and I would definitely recommend it to those wanting to introduce acid exfoliators into their skincare routine. 

Have you been using any products from Nip + Fab recently or do you have any chemical exfoliators that you absolutely swear by? Send your thoughts my way!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig