Monday 31 August 2015

Life Through A Lens #9

How is it the end of August already? I swear someone has had this year on fast forward. Scott and I officially get married in five days... yep, FIVE teeny tiny days! I'm feeling a mixed bag of holy shitballs, this is amazing/petrifying/someone pour me a large G&T! Not to mention a tad stressed at the fact that I still have an endless amount of paper to stick together and 120 order of services to make. 

URGH!

Anyways, enough of the wedding chit chat. August has been... interesting, if not a little quieter than usual around these parts. I'll be back with a bang mid-September and my word, I've got SOOO much to tell you guys! I'll hopefully be trying to schedule a few bits and pieces in here and there, but for now, I hope you've all had an incredible August and here's to an amazing September!

One last little thing. 

I am absolutely OVER THE MOON to have been shortlisted for the Bloggers Blog Award - Best International Beauty Blog, alongside the absolutely gorgeous Stacey from Expat Makeup Addict and a whole bunch of other fabulous girls. Regardless of who your faves are, do make sure you cast your votes as Hayley from Tea Party Beauty has put in an incredible amount of hard work and effort to pull this off for everyone to enjoy - she's a star! You can check out all of those shortlisted and vote here.

...and that's enough from me! Here we go:





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig