Tuesday 4 August 2015

Life Through A Lens #8

So, it would appear that I'm not a blogger anymore. Or at least one that has any sort of posting schedule and the faintest whiff of organisation. I am, yet again, late with my Life Through A Lens post and, (if truth be told) almost forgot about it entirely!

These last few days have been a whirlwind. I touched down on British soil last Thursday and honestly haven't stopped since. One of my close friends from university is getting married on Saturday and so we were all away for her hen do this weekend. If there's one thing I learned from downing chilli vodka and obscene amounts of prosecco; it is that I absolutely no longer have the capacity to be 'wild.' Sunday evening was spent curled up in my pjs with a hot cup of tea, trying to rid myself of the beer shakes that had gripped my body from simply having too much fun. 

But... enough of my ramblings! Here's July through the magnificent medium of photographs, enjoy!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig