Sunday 23 August 2015

LUSH Creamy Candy

If there's one thing I'm a sucker for, it's a LUSH bubble bar. I live for the stuff! It's not often I get the chance to indulge in a relaxing bath in Finland as baths are scarce, however, as soon as my feet touch base in the UK, I make sure I run out and stock up on bubbly treats for a long-overdue soak in the tub. 

The other week, I used up an old Mother Superior bubble bar that I'd had stashed away from earlier this year. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have spied it. I shall spare you the deets as I've mentioned it previously on here. No, today we are talking about the heavenly Creamy Candy Bubble Bar from LUSH. Recently re-formulated, this gorgeous bath time treat is seriously amazeballs!

LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar Review

LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar Review

If sugary pink water and candy sweet scents are your thing, you're going to love this bubble bar. It was my first time trying it out but it very much reminds me of the Christmas edition, Candy Mountain bubble bar, except it doesn't have any noticeable shimmer or glitter. 

As far as bubble bars go, this is so smooth and easy to crumble. Some tend to lean on the more solid side and can often be a tad difficult to break up, but this was a doddle. Crumbled under running water, the bubbles soon started to mound up. I had to wait right up until the end of my bath to be able to get a decent picture of the pink water - the things we do, eh! 

I love how LUSH's bubble bars give the water a silky, luxurious feel. The organic cocoa butter and almond oil in Creamy Candy are super moisturising, and left my skin feeling velvety soft. Not to mention smelling incredible!

Next on my radar is the Milky Bath Bubble Bar which I'm just dying to get my hands on. Has anyone seen this one out and about yet? It looks divine. 

Do you have any particular faves from LUSH or any bubble bars that you'd really recommend. I love it when you fire your suggestions my way. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig