Friday 11 December 2015

Digging Out An Old Faithful

If I was anything in a former life, I'd have to guess that I was some sort of lizard. My blood runs cold and as much as I'm led to believe that the Middle Eastern Winter is a good thing, I'm just not sharing in the sentiment. 

I'm cold.

Zara Tartan Scarf

Much to the dismay of my husband, I've been digging out my Winter clothing stock and I rediscovered a tartan gem from, (I think) Zara's 2013 Autumn/Winter collection. 

I feel like this is such an incredibly self-indulgent post, to feature a scarf from so many seasons ago, it's likely considered vintage. But it's soft, and oh so cosy that the only thing for it, was to stand around and take pictures of myself, swathed in blanketed bliss.

I'd go as far as saying the scarf and I have a bond. 

If, like me, you're only happy when you're suitably toasty, you might want to check out some of these similar scarf/blanket/bed sheet Winter warmers. 

Blanket Scarves


I can personally vouch for the white and grey Zara scarf. I had a moment with it in store earlier this week but I resigned myself to the fact that one woolly Zara scarf would be sufficient for my current needs. I'd snap it up in a heartbeat if I was still living in Finland though. 

Will you be digging out a favourite scarf this Winter and/or what are your opinions on blanket scarves? Love 'em or hate 'em? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig