Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas

In the words of Noddy Holder...

It's Christmas!


I've inserted an image of last year's turkey as A) It was Scott and I's first turkey that we ever cooked together and we managed so without murdering each other and B) Because, well... look at it! 

As is tradition in my household, I'll be chewing down on a bacon sandwich, toasting the festive period with a shot of clear spirit and eating an inordinate amount of chocolate before the sun reaches its peak in the sky.

In fact, I've probably done all of those things by the time this post is live and I'm now more than likely sitting somewhere, slowly expanding into my festive pjs. 

Merry Christmas everyone! 

I hope that wherever you are, whoever you're with and whatever you're doing, you're having a fabulous time! Unless you're doing something illegal... in which case, ignore all of the above!

I'm spending my Christmas Day with Scott and my family in sunny England. Or rainy England as is probably more accurate. *I'm still hoping for a white one* After last year's escapades in Finland, we're all looking forward to having a relaxing one this year. I may offer a helping hand with Christmas dinner but other than that, my arse is staying firmly put on the sofa. 

It's only a short and sweet one today but I really do hope that Father Christmas brought you lots of lovely gifts and that you're having a wonderful day. Let me know what you're up to as I'm a super nosey cow and will be checking my email notifications throughout my day of vegetating. 

Be good, be safe and be happy! 

Lots of love...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig