Wednesday 8 April 2015

I Love...

...this deliciously scented, Raspberry and Blackberry bubble bath and shower creme.  


I have been using my Lush shower gels religiously over the last few months; however a couple of weeks ago, I spotted this scrumptious bottle of multi-purpose, bathing lovlieness and decided to try it out. 

The scent is to die for. Seriously. It has a sweet, fruity scent that reminds me very much of Jelly Babies. The gel contains natural raspberry and blackberry extracts and is gentle on your skin. I'm a huge fan. 

Unfortunately, I don't have a bath so I don't know how this fares as a bubble bath, but as a shower creme, it lathers up nicely and produces lots of frothy, deliciously-scented bubbles. My only let down... I wish the scent translated more onto the skin as I couldn't really smell it anymore after I had finished showering and dried off. I guess it works in your favour if you don't like overpowering scents, but I do love floating about in a fruity haze after showering. 

I can't remember exactly how many Euros I paid for this I Love... Raspberry & Blackberry bath/shower creme but it wasn't many. Boots has it down at £2.99 for the 500ml bottle which is a serious bargain! If you love scrummy-scented shower gels, I'd definitely recommend I Love... 
Share:

6 comments

  1. Sounds like it smells amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand, but I haven't tried this one yet! Have you tried the coconut one yet, it's insanely good!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, no I haven't but coconut scents are one of my faves! That and vanilla too. I'll need to look out for that one. Thanks for the suggestion x

      Delete
  3. These kind of fruity scents are right up my street so I can only imagine just how amazing this must be. Definitely need to look into getting one of these myself x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a bargain Alina! If these scents are up your street, I'd definitely recommend them as a cheaper alternative to the Lush shower gels x

      Delete

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig