Monday 11 January 2016

Sequins

Have I missed the boat for sequinned party wear?

If there's one way to beat the January blues, it's to do so whilst swathed in shiny material. Or at least that's my opinion anyway!

Zara Sequinned Mini Skirt

I picked up this beautiful Zara skirt, pre-Christmas after falling head over heels with it in store. It's sequins with a little more sophistication. 

Ruffled, they give a two-tone effect which I like. The sequins aren't too, in your face shiny, and the skirt itself is a good length. Short, but not indecently so. 

I had every intention of whipping this out over the holiday season but if truth be told, the number of days I climbed out of my pyjamas and into, 'real clothes' are limited. 

However, as January is my birthday month, I think it's safe to say that I have no shame in prancing around Abu Dhabi in my party pants skirt.

I do believe it has now made its way into the Zara sale so if you like it, make sure you snap it up now, before it's gone!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig