Wednesday 15 June 2016

Summer Wishlist


It's not officially Summer for another week or so but I thought I'd throw together a few of the things that I've been lusting after for the warmer months.

We'll just gloss over the fact that when I say warmer months, here it quite literally means 'melt your face off' weather, but you catch my drift. 

Summer Wish List | Life in Excess Blog

Adidas Originals Blush Pink Superstar Trainers - I posted a picture of these on Twitter and sat back as I watched everyone fall a little bit in love. Saying I need these trainers is a bit of an understatement. I mean come on, they're pink and fabulous. Unfortunately they seem to be out of stock everywhere. There's a gorgeous mint green version available here though. 

Jo Malone Nashi Blossom Cologne - A little bit floral, a little musky and a touch citrusy. I was browsing the Jo Malone store in YAS Mall whilst I was waiting on my family and was ushered in the direction of this new and limited edition fragrance for Summer. Had I not been about to hang upside down on some rollercoasters at Ferrari World, I'd have snapped it up there and then. It's a beautiful fragrance and it comes in a polka dot bottle - what more could you want?

BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette - Despite the fuss that has surrounded parts of the BECCA/Jaclyn Hill collab, I'm still dying to get my hands on the face palette. The eye shadow palette was also on my radar but that's now been scrapped. I still haven't tried Champagne Pop - shocker, I know so this is a great set for me to try out and, well, you've seen it right? I had family over during the release so didn't have time to grab anything in the launch so here's hoping I can nab this during the re stock. 

New Look Crochet Lace Skater Dress - I'm so in love with this beautiful, Self Portrait-esque, lace skater dress from New Look. I'm going to check my local New Look stores to see if they carry this so I can try it on but if not, I'm definitely going to snap this up online. It's perfect for Summer.

River Island Floral Print Bikini - I feel like this one speaks for itself. I love the print and the fact that the top can be worn in various ways (check the website for the different options.) Last time I checked online, stock was limited but hopefully this one will be sticking around for the Summer. It's fab!

Have you been lusting after anything in particular recently or have you got your heart set on anything for the Summer? What do you think of the products in my wishlist? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig