Wednesday 13 July 2016

LUSH Rub Rub Rub - My Favourite Body Scrub


Bath bombs and bubble bars aside, if anyone ever asks me what they need from LUSH, I always point them in the direction of the Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub

I remember picking up my first tub around four years ago, in a teeny tiny LUSH store in Qatar and I've been hooked ever since - This is around my fourth or fifth tub. You could say we're committed. 

LUSH Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub Review, Life in Excess Blog
LUSH Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub Review, Life in Excess Blog
LUSH Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub Review, Life in Excess Blog
LUSH Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub Review, Life in Excess Blog

The scent is amazing and hands down my most favourite one from LUSH. Closely followed by Snow Fairy and Rose Jam, but unlike those much sweeter scents, Rub Rub Rub has a much more invigorating, spa-like scent with citrus, mimosa and jasmine. It's incredible and if you've had the pleasure of sniffing it before, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!

The scrub itself consists of fine sea salt which can be buffed into the skin, wet or dry to give a gentle or more intense exfoliation and once rinsed, it leaves skin feeling silky soft. I swear by this stuff and it's an essential that I always make sure is packed into my suitcase when I go on holiday. 

Not only is it a great body scrub, it can also be used in the hair to add texture and volume. I find it works similar to LUSH's Big Sea Salt Shampoo, (which I also love) and gives me those beachy waves without having to dip a single toe in the sea. Which, if your hair is naturally as flat as a pancake like mine, is most certainly a result!

LUSH recently started selling Rub Rub Rub in a solid scrub bar form which I imagine is even better for travel. I've yet to try it though so don't know how it compares but as far as body scrubs go, I cannot recommend the original one more. 

Have you tried LUSH's Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub? If so, what are your thoughts? Is there any other skincare product that you cannot be without?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig