Wednesday 20 July 2016

Shit My Husband Says #10


Hold onto your knickers because it's that time again...

Shit My Husband Says / Life in Excess Blog

Me: "We should come away for the weekend more often. It's nice." 

Leans in for a kiss

Scott: "Your nose is cold." 

*Sigh*  Welcome to married life kids!


Whilst running around a forest in a dark, creepy, murder mystery game.

Scott: "It kinda reminds me of Finland."


Scott: "You're my special wife."

Me: Gives sidewards glance

Scott: "You're one of several others though

Me: Punches him on the arm

Scott: "I'm just kidding babe, I'm not a bigot!"

Me: LOL

Scott: "Wait, that's not the right word is it?"

Me: "Bigamist?"

Scott: "That's the one."


Scott: "That girl... she looks... she looks like a Pokemon!" 

I don't even remember the circumstances around this one but it was before the world went crazy for Pokemon Go. Maybe it was a premonition? 


Me: Eyeing up a plain blue dress in Zara. "Is this dress boring?"

Scott: "Well, I just about fell asleep looking at it."


Playing a board game where one of the questions was, 'Name popular Disney songs.'

Scott: "Away in a manger?" 

I despair. 

Let me know if your other half has said anything daft this month or if you've overheard anyone saying anything hilarious lately. 

You can read the rest of my, Shit My Husband Says posts here.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig