Tuesday 20 May 2014

How do you spend sunny days?




I'm back feeling wonderful today after yesterday's not-so-chipper post! Forgive me for sounding somewhat like a girl with a personality disorder... I assure you, I'm not! 

Anyway

Who else is experiencing this fabulous weather? After what seemed like a lifetime of grey Finnish skies, the sun is out and I could not be happier about it! This afternoon consisted of a Pimms date with one of my lovely expat friends, (ice-cream was also involved!) Yummy... I don't know about you, but the sun always puts me in a great mood and makes me want to sit out all day and drink more than I should. 

I'd love to know what everyone is up to on this fine day. Is it sunny where you are and how do you enjoy spending your sunny days? 

Also here is a strange house/car thing I spotted from my balcony just now... Where do I sign up for one of these?


Kirsty xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig