Thursday 8 May 2014

Jump From Paper collection...

Martini

Okay, I may be a little behind the times with this one, but I came across these last week and was absolutely blown away by them! Yes, it's hard to believe it; but these bags are actually real! The clever designers at Jump From Paper, use bright colours and bold outlining to create the cartoon-like appearance. These bags literally look like bits of art.

Giggle, Pink

Personally, I love the quirky, unique look of these bags; however I can't decide if I would like to own one!? Sure, they're a head-turning piece; but I can't help wonder what I would wear it with! Maybe my wardrobe isn't exciting enough for a piece like this, who knows? I envisage myself purchasing one and then admiring it sitting in my wardrobe forever more. I think that one of the more wearable styles is the Ballerina bag. See below:

Ballerina

It's a bit more subtle than some of the colour-popping pieces; although I am sure it will still turn a few heads! Paired with skinny jeans and a blazer, I think this would look quite chic. The surprising thing about these is that they are reasonably affordable; averaging around $80 - $140. 

Bonjour
Carly, Red

It's not just women that get all of the fun! Jump From Paper also carry a range of men's bags too in various colours and styles. The bags are made from canvas and polyester material which can be easily wiped clean with water and they ship internationally, which is also a bonus!

Cheers, Green

Scooter


To shop the full range visit their website, Jump From Paper

Kirsty xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig