Monday 26 May 2014

About me page!



Well, I have spent all afternoon trying to wrap my brain around all the 'technical' bits of blogging. I have to say, it hasn't been easy and I know my page still looks pretty amateur; however (drum roll please...) I now have an About me page! Okay, it's not the most exciting thing to have happened on a Monday, but I'm pretty pleased with my efforts considering I'm a complete technophobe! 

Check it out: My new About me page

I've also had a play with the appearance of my blog and added a contact page as well as a search bar and some social media icons... Hooray!

Maybe I will get stuck into the world of HTML codes a bit more soon; who knows... 

For now, I'm pretty pleased with my efforts, and do let me know what you think of my About me page.

Kirsty xx (Owner of a slightly less shit-looking blog)




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig