Tuesday 13 May 2014

ModiFace - Fun hair colour app!


Lately I've been going through a not-so-mid-life crisis! In other words, I've been desperate to do something completely different with my hair. I don't know where it came from; but one morning last week I just woke up and was like, I'm going to dye my hair blonde. Then blonde turned to red, red turned to pink and here we are. Due to my complete and utter indecisiveness, I decided to scour the app world for an app to change my hair colour. If they have apps to guess what colour pants your 'crush' is wearing, then surely they will have something to sort out my barnet right!? As it happens, I stumbled upon Hair Color by ModiFace which allows you to upload your own photo and edit it to sample different hair colours. It's a freebie app, which is always a bonus; however to get a wider selection of colours you need to upgrade and purchase the full app which I think is about £1.50. You can also apply different tints and accessories to your pictures; although I found this to be a little pointless for what I was looking for.

So anyway, here's some examples of the different colours you can try out. The first is my natural hair colour. 


Au naturelle






The pink is growing on me and I am fighting the urge not to go out on a whim and get this colour slapped on; however I have an inkling that it wouldn't be very practical and would no doubt fade horrendously. If anything, this app is a bit of fun and one way you can try out a new colour before abusing your hair and committing to something you may realise you actually hate!

Technical stuff
I downloaded this on my iPhone and this app is compatible with the iPad and the iPod touch. It requires iOS 6.0 or later. It's possible that it may be available on other devices; but I really don't have a clue.

Enjoy!

Kirsty xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig