Monday 5 May 2014

Bread.

The rustle of a wrapper and the smell of baked bliss. Brown, white, seeded, fresh or fancy, I'm not prejudiced, (well not entirely...)

BREAD.

The one thing I cannot live without! Well, I suppose there are many things I can't live without but give me this one. 

The soft, fluffy, buttery kind. Sandwiches and toast. Mmm. I am officially an addict and before you start, I know... It's a carb-riddled demon that should remain locked in the cupboard, but I just can't help myself! 

I wouldn't say I'm a carb junkie. Potatoes, rice, pasta, I can give or take, but bread... Ahhh!

What is your secret or not-so secret vice? Are you a sucker for savouries or do you suffer from a sweet tooth? I would love to know which pesky snacks you cannot live without.

Via Pinterest


Happy Monday!

Kirsty xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig