Tuesday 21 July 2015

A New Favourite From Maybelline

Move over On and On Bronze, your time in the spotlight has officially come to an end. We had a good run you and I, but there's a new kid on the block, well, new to me anyway...

65 - Pink Gold

The only introduction this gorgeous cream eye shadow needs! Don't just take my word for it, here's the snaps to go all heart-eyed over:

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Pink Gold Review, Maybelline Colour Tattoo Pink Gold Review and Swatches

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Pink Gold Review, Maybelline Colour Tattoo Pink Gold Review and Swatches


It's a stunning dusty rose colour with a microscopically fine, gold shimmer running through it. Swatch photographs really do not do it justice! 

I could bang on all day about how fabulous the Color Tattoos are by Maybelline, but chances are, you already know that. The quality and staying power of these creamy shadows still has me in disbelief that these are drug store products with... yep, drug store prices! 

How?!

If you haven't given the Maybelline Color Tattoos a whirl, I absolutely urge you to hunt them out at your local make up counter and play around with the testers - just don't blame me when you end up making a purchase. They're fuss free, easy one-swipe eye wonders that have lazy girls like my rejoicing. 

But enough of that, let's get back to why we're really here. Pink Gold is seriously UHmazing. If gold gives you the jeebies, don't worry, you'd never really tell anyway. It's definitely more pink than anything else. I initially thought that slapping a pink shadow on my lids would leave me looking like I'd face planted a bottle of gin the night before, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I absolutely love this shadow. 

Move over On and On Bronze... Pink Gold is my new, Color Tattoo BFF!

What are your thoughts on Maybelline's Color Tattoo Cream Eye Shadows? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig