Monday 13 July 2015

I'm Back!

Moikka, (check out my Finnish skills) guess who's back!? My goodness, I have SO much to fill you guys in on, I'm actually quite daunted by the mammoth blogging task that lies ahead. Send tea, scratch that, send wine! 

In case you're wondering what I'm harking on about, Scott and I decided to plan a last minute, whistle-stop tour of Finland, armed with my best attempts at a route plan, a fridge full of beers and a camper van. It should have been a recipe for disaster but it was so much more than that, it was absolutely incredible!

I'm trying to contain myself and resist spilling all of the juicy details for now. There are a mountain of photographs to sift through and edit, plus I really want to take some time to make sure I do this wonderful trip justice. To keep things simple, (and to avoid a 10,000 word essay of a post *shudder*) I'm going to break things down into days. With a bit of luck and cheese on my side, I'll get the first post out tomorrow. Cross your fingers and toes.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig