Friday 23 September 2016

Shit My Husband Says #11


Guess what time it is again folks...

Shit My Husband Says / Life in Excess Blog

Scott, drunk and hiccuping at brunch (it happens to the best of us!)

Me - "You need some water."

Scott - "I'm not a fucking plant!"

Well, that's me told then. 


In response to me wearing a gold dress in the desert:

Scott - "You look like an old school, Jesus-time. desert princess"

I'll take that as a compliment. 


Whilst half asleep:

Scott - "Did I just see a CGI lizard?"

I bloody hope not!


In conversation about the length of a wash cycle:

Scott - "It's only whites and you that go on for two and a half hours!"

Charmer.


Scott (In a really high pitched voice) - "Look at those eyebrows! They look like a rollercoaster." 


And a bonus one from my Sister's Boyfriend, because it was too funny not to share:

"Do you know that Mila Kunis is actually an albino?" Her parents have really dark skin and she doesn't" 

I did question him and he was 1000% serious. Apparently he read it somewhere. Bless his little heart. 


For more laughs, check out the rest of my Shit My Husband Says series. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig