Sunday 4 September 2016

LUSH Haul

I went LUSH shopping again recently and this post is pretty much the result of such activity. I've been trying to hold out on buying any more bath products because;

A) I plan on stocking up whilst I'm home in October, and 

B) I'm hoping that the seasonal products will be out so I can go wild on Halloween and Christmas baths for the remainder of the year.

Anyway, I was almost completely out of LUSH so I decided to place an online order. Here's what I went for:

LUSH Haul - Life in Excess Blog
LUSH Haul - Life in Excess Blog
LUSH Haul - Life in Excess Blog

I decided to try three, new bath bombs this time. I opted for Think Pink which is a small, sweet scented bath bomb that fizzes away to leave a pink bath and floating love hearts throughout the water. I used this the other evening and I'll definitely be repurchasing. 

I also purchased Butterball and Big Blue which I'm looking forward to trying out. I've heard so many people say that the Butterball bath bomb is super mositurising so I'm hoping that will work wonders for my skin.

One of my favourite bath bombs, scent-wise is Avobath. I'm sure I've raved about these somewhere before. It's a relatively uninspiring bomb in terms of it doesn't contain any fancy tricks or glitter but the spa-like scent is so relaxing. It's a firm favourite of Scott's too, hence me ordering one each.

The Comforter bubble bar is another repurchase and one that I haven't had in ages. It's such an iconic LUSH product that I feel like I need to pick one up every now and again. The sweet, berry scent is to die for and the size of this one means it's going to last.

Finally onto a bunch of stuff that isn't pictured. 

I also ordered a Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment solid bath oil but it arrived, well, melted! I should have known better because this isn't the first product I've had arrive like this but I thought I'd take my chance. I did manage to set it again in the fridge but it 'aint looking too pretty. I haven't tried any of the bath oils before so I'm interested to see how it is.

Also, because LUSH are super generous with their samples, I received a piece of the Miranda soap which has a really zesty, citrusy scent, as well as two small sample pots of the Yuzu and Cocoa Shower Cream which is another one of my absolute faves. I recall being super excited when this was released alongside The Comforter Shower Cream. I originally went for a small size bottle but have since repurchased the large size a couple of times. The sweet, chocolate orange scent is heavenly. 

What are your favourite products from LUSH? Are you excited for the launch of their seasonal ranges?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig