Wednesday 30 March 2016

March Favourites

I almost forgot about posting my March Favourites. It's been a whirlwind month and in all honesty, I haven't really been mixing things up a lot in terms of my beauty routine. Most of my favourites this month are the beauty bits I was reaching for constantly whilst on holiday and since I've been back in Abu Dhabi. 


Without a doubt, my most used lipstick this month is the Too faced La Creme Color Drenched Lipstick in Nude Beach. It's the perfect, 'easy to wear' no hassle nude lipstick. This was all I wore throughout my entire holiday and I can see this carrying me right through the Summer too. I feel it's review-worthy so I plan on penning my complete thoughts on this soon so watch out for that.

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Chocolate has been the only brow product I've used this month. I reviewed it in full here but in short, this pencil is everything. It makes filling in your brows a doddle and I couldn't be without it. 

I feel like I've raved about this perfume so often but my love for Hermes Le Jardin De Monsieur Li runs deep. It's such a unique scent. Described as smelling like a Chinese garden, this is a beautiful fragrance for Spring/Summer. It's light and fresh and I'm forever obsessed. Full review here

My skin has a tendency to dry out a lot when exposed to sun and so my skin saviour whilst away was the Dr Dennis Gross Clinical Concentrate Hydration Booster. You can apply this directly to your skin or mix a few drops in with your favourite moisturiser or foundation for a moisture injection. I typically apply this straight onto my drier patches and it does the job. The consistency is very water-like with little to no scent or colour. It's an unexciting but essential product for me.

Finally, in keeping with the dry skin theme, my hands have been so dry this month and I've continually been reaching for the L'Occitane Hand Cream in Cherry Blossom. I only have a sample size and I'm almost out *cry* but I love everything about this cream. The packaging, the scent - which is incredible, think floral but not nostril scrunchingly so and it's hydrating without being tacky or greasy on the hands. It's my first experience of L'Occitane hand cream and I'd love to try more. 

Which beauty products have you been loving throughout the month of March? Do you have any favourites and/or have you tried any of the products I've mentioned here? Leave me your thoughts below. 

Make sure you check out my previous Favourites Posts for more monthly product highlights. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig