Wednesday 9 March 2016

Current Everyday Beauty Essentials

Hello, Hello... Hola!

So, we've had a few waffly posts of late but I'm back with more beauty products to tickle your beauty lovin' pickle. I thought I'd share with you my current everyday beauty essentials - the products I can't live without and that I've been slapping on my face, day to day. 

Okay, we all know that's a lie because I definitely champion the make up free days quite regularly but when I do don the slap, here's what I'm usually reaching for:

Everyday Beauty Essentials, Life in Excess Blog

Everyday Beauty Essentials, Life in Excess Blog

First, let's talk base. Yes, I'm still not ready to stop talking about the H&M Halo Illuminiser in Delicate pearl. I'm a dewy face kinda girl and this stuff is amazing underneath pretty much everything I've tried but on a day to day basis I've been pairing it with the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturiser. I didn't love this stuff at first but now I'm hooked. It's the perfect lightweight, barely there base and it has an SPF 30 in it too which is perfect now that the sun has returned to Abu Dhabi.

For an extra bit of bronzy glow, I've been reaching for the Seventeen Instant Glow Gold Bronze Shimmer Brick. I'm slowly starting to get a bit of colour back into my skin and I've been loving the warmth this adds to my complexion. 

For a beautiful, one wash eye shadow, I find myself constantly reaching for Inglot's 154 AMC Shine Eye Shadow. It's a beautiful, light pinky/rose gold shade which also doubles up as a gorgeous highlighter. It's honestly one of the prettiest shadows that I own and an absolute must-buy for anyone looking to dabble in Inglot. (Which if you haven't already, you're definitely missing out!)

Lashings of mascara is a staple and my current mascara of choice is the Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black. I previously owned the Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume mascara, (Super old review here) but I didn't love it. However, this version is much better and it really does a great job of both thickening and lengthening my lashes.

Finally, I like to keep it simple on the lips. MAC's Huggable Lipstick in shade 'I'm In' is an understated, pink nude. It's sheeny and easy to touch up on the go. (Fun fact: I actually wore this lipstick on my wedding day!) 

What are your current everyday beauty essentials? 

Have you tried any of the products I have mentioned above, if so, what are your thoughts? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig