Friday 18 March 2016

Packing For The Maldives

Okay, I'm back with more Maldives chat. I'm not sure if this makes for an interesting read but I will be hammering you with pictures of beach and blue water upon my return, so be warned/excited/free to go elsewhere if travel snaps 'aint yo thang

Okay, we good?

So, as you're reading this - or as this post goes live, I'll be floating about somewhere in the middle of the Indian Ocean - hopefully with a large cocktail in my hand. If you caught my blog post on Wednesday, you will have seen that I was toying with the idea of posting a, 'What I'm Packing For The Maldives' type post. In the end I decided to go with it - so here's a peek at some of the things that have made their way out to paradise with me.

What To Pack For The Maldives - Life in Excess Blog
What To Pack For The Maldives - Life in Excess Blog
What To Pack For The Maldives, Prada PR25RS Cinema Sunglasses Black, Life in Excess Blog

What To Pack For The Maldives - Life in Excess Blog

Ted Baker Travel Wallet - I received this as a gift from Scott's parents and it's the perfect travel wallet. There's lots of room for your passports, travel documents and spaces for your cards and cash. The zip around keeps everything secure - perfect for when you're rushing around a busy airport. 

Anklets from River Island - I don't pack much jewellery when I go on holiday but I really wanted to pick up a couple of anklets to take with me to the Maldives as I thought they would give me that 'beach goddess' vibe - okay, maybe not but I love the both of these and I'm looking forward to getting some wear out of them. You can shop here and here

Tassle Bikini from River Island - Okay, I'd by lying if I tried to kid you that I was only packing one bikini but I absolutely love this one from River Island. The tassles cover the inevitable third and fourth boobs that like to spring up when I'm lounging in my smalls and the colour is surprisingly flattering on. Shop here

Pool Sliders from Aldo - These are an older purchase but I'm sure I've seen similar, if not the same, lurking around some of the Aldo stores in the UAE. You can still buy them online in the clearance section of the Aldo website, too. I'm not packing any heels for the Maldives - it's flats all the way and I'm loving these for a bit of daytime glam. Limited sizes here

Prada PR25RS Cinema Sunglasses in Black - Finally, I saved the best til last. I have been on the hunt for a decent pair of sunglasses since moving back to the Middle East. I'm usually a nightmare with my glasses - forever breaking them, but I really wanted to invest in a good pair. I love these - classic, bug-eyed look. You can't go wrong with a pair of oversized sunnies. Shop here

If you want to take a nosey at any other things that I've packed or want to keep up to date with my goings on in the Maldives, make sure you're following me on Instagram - 'Lifeinexcess_' and Snapchat - 'effortlesslyexc'. 

Let me know what you think of these items.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig