Wednesday 2 March 2016

Life Through A Lens 2016 #2


So, February has been an eventful month...

Scott and I hit one of our favourite, relaxed brunch spots in Abu Dhabi - Market Kitchen at Le Royal Meridien. It's a really great spot to visit as a couple and drink all the cocktails.

The weather has been a bit hit and miss this month, with lots of foggy mornings and surprisingly warm afternoons. The sunshine is definitely on its way back to the UAE and I'm looking forward to some long overdue pool days.

I tried out a new spa at the start of the month and you can read about my experiences here. My nails were in need of some TLC and a lick of Valentine's red polish. Scott and I had a laid back V-day as per. The boy bought me a huge box of Lush goodies though and reminded me exactly why I married him!

Mid-month, we jetted of to Doha in Qatar to visit some old friends and a spot of business for Scott. We had the best time and it felt so good to be back, visiting where we used to live and catching up with some of our favourite people. 

The biggest news this month is that Scott and I welcomed Daisy the Shih Tzu puppy into our family! She's four months old, the fluffiest thing I have ever seen and an absolute sweetheart. We're still enjoying the delights of house training her.. aherm.. but she appears to be settling in well. Hands up, who wants a Daisy dedicated, picture-heavy blog post? 

*waves own hand emphatically*

I hope you've had a fantastic February and here's to an even better March... 











Make sure you check out all of my previous Life Through A Lens Posts and let me know if you've been up to anything fun throughout February. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig