Wednesday 21 October 2015

Wardrobe Wants

I'm currently in the process of needing new things. Specifically clothes. There's a high chance I'm in the preliminary stages of an early life crisis and the only way to see it through is to go out and buy all the things.

Not really, but having donated three quarters of my wardrobe to the charity shop before leaving Finland, things are feeling a bit sparse. 

I've decided it's time I try to, 'adult' too. Only with regards to my personal style though. I definitely still drank two Capri-Suns today and my love of Dairylea Dunkers is well documented.

Here's what's currently sitting on my shopping wish list:

Wardrobe Wants - Style Wish List

- Oasis Primrose Reversible Shopper - Because that colour!

- Carvela Kurt Keiger LYON Slip On Shoes - The Dune leopard print clutch has sparked a desire to own everything animal print. 

- Warehouse Rectangle Cardi - 'Winter' is coming to the UAE and I can see myself swanning about in this comfy knit. It's in the sale though so I need to act fast. 

- River Island Zip Up Shirt Dress - One of those, 'throw it on' items. My love for shirt dresses runs deep. 


Wardrobe Wants - Style Wish List

- River Island Tassel Front Faux-Suede Bag - Needs no explanation. Goes with everything. Has tassels. 

- Topshop MOTO Blue Black Hayden Jeans - As far as unflattering, slouchy jean pyjamas go, these are pretty much perfect. I also don't own jeans in this colour which needs to be addressed as soon as possible. 

- River Island Grey Stripe Wrap Blouse - Borderline old man blouse that doesn't require me to suck my belly in. 

- River Island Belted Tunic Top - I should have named this post the River Island shopping list. I love this top. I reckon it could be dressed up and down for both day and night. Love a multi-tasker!

Are there any items currently on your shopping list? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig