Thursday 22 October 2015

The Cage

I'm not sure how to introduce today's blog post topic, but what I will say is that insomnia has a lot to answer for. 

So, I'm just going to jump right in with what you're about to see. I designed a custom-made guinea pig cage come storage, clusterfuck of genius, on the back of a home store catalogue. 

Custom Guinea Pig Cage Design

I'm not really sure what to say in my defence, other than that I think Hamish and Ralph would be quite into the whole duplex living thing. 

I fear I may have become worse than those crazy cat ladies. 

This is all down to the fact that we viewed a glorious apartment the other night. Glorious in the fact that I made no attempt to act nonchalant around our estate agent and was more than willing to hand over my soul in exchange for a set of keys with my name on them. Whilst the finer details are being worked out, I'm attempting to stay cool, but I've already starting mentally arranging the furniture that we have yet to buy in the apartment for which we are still to sign on that all important dotted line for. 

 Smooth.

Anyway, back to my guinea pig cage masterpiece. I wonder how I go about explaining/justifying this fine piece of structural design to my husband? 

Maybe I'll just describe it as an entertainment system. Wish me luck!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig