Monday 19 October 2015

A Gloss I Can Get On With

One does not simply love a lip gloss, (or at least in my case anyway!) 

They're pesky, little things. Throwing 'glossy lips' and 'wind', together in a sentence is enough to make even the most dedicated make up junkie shudder. 

It's a love/hate relationship at best.

So, imagine my surprise when I found myself reaching for this one on a near regular basis. It borders on monumental. Have I finally found a gloss I can get on board with?

Lancome Gloss In Love Review
Lancome Gloss In Love Review
Lancome Gloss In Love 341 Pink Pampille

First things first, you don't get a lot of bang for your buck with this. Describing this as a pale pink gloss would be being generous. It's pretty non spectacular in the colour department but we'll just brush that aside for now because the proof is in the formula. 

I like it.

Groundbreaking. 

It's comfortable. It's got just an acceptable amount of shimmer and it looks good alone, and on top of practically every other pinkish lip product that I own. Hooray!

Am I convert? I don't think so, I still favour balm-type products on days when I need a little moisture on the lips, (hello Clarins Instant Light lip balm) but this is as close as I've ever come to loving a proper lip gloss. 

Thoughts?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig