Tuesday 13 October 2015

Seasonal Shadows

So, the blogger pants are being plucked out of my arse today and I'm determined to have a productive afternoon! 

Last night, I went out to dinner with some fabulous Dubai ladies - Stacey, Laura and Simone. There was steak, wine and cake... Need I say more? I successfully managed to, 'adult' for the duration of an entire evening so I rewarded myself with a Dairylea Dunker this morning as a small hooray! (Jumbo Tubes over the breadstick variety any day!)

So let's discuss make up. Guess what? I went and added to my Inglot collection again didn't I. Anyone else find this boring now? I briefly considered not posting about my latest purchases but the swatches made me think of spicy orange pumpkins - true story -so I felt seasonally justified!

Inglot Eye Shadow Review and Swatches
Inglot Eye Shadow Review and Swatches

Left to right we have:

- 399 Pearl: A light, mauvey pink shimmer shade. 

- 327 Matte: A warm, chocolate brown.

- 335 Matte: A burnt orange, rust shade.

- 605 Pearl: Another rusty copper shade but with a shimmer.

- 395 Pearl: This swatches completely different to how it looks in the pan. It's a creamy, off-white shimmer which is perfect for highlighting with. It's much more interesting in the flesh!

I think my Inglot hoarding will now be on the back burner whilst I'm off gallivanting around the UAE so we're probably good for a few months. Not to mention, I've now got enough Inglot eye shadows to paint a mural of Jesus' Last Supper. 

What beauty products have you been loving lately? I'm ripe for enabling so fire your comments my way. 

If you fancy checking out the rest of my Inglot collection, head on over here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Excess | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig